Rheumatology Nurse Practitioner / NP
Philadelphia, PA | Permanent
Full time / Philadelphia, PA
Outstanding salary and benefit package
A Rheumatology Nurse Practitioner is needed in Philadelphia PA. Are you a motivated, compassionate professional with strong interpersonal skills? Work for a newly acquired network owned rheumatology practice with room to grow as a Nurse Practitioner. There are no nights, weekends, holiday or call required. This a Monday through Friday position!
- See both new and return patient visits for rheumatologic diseases, including obtaining a complete, detailed, chronological and accurate patient history and performing a thorough general physical examination (and complete screening, general and regional MS examinations) as appropriate.
- Understand the indications for and interpretation of results for all commonly ordered rheumatology laboratory and x-rays.
- Be able to or be willing to be trained to) perform joint injections, joint aspirations
- Liaise regularly with infusion center nurses, and provide orders for patients requiring infusions.
- Administrative duties will include participation in department and divisional activities including such activities as peer review, quality improvement activities, and other functions as requested by the Medical Director or the Chief of Rheumatology.
- Perform phone triage in the clinic
Clear NP Licensure
Eligibility for Pennsylvania Licensure
Master s Degree
Strong assessment, planning and critical thinking abilities
Benefits / Compensation:
Highly competitive salary and full benefit package
Enjoy working in this premier health system in Delaware County. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania s largest city, which is known for its rich history, museums, and arts as well as fine dining and shopping offers something for everyone!
Please contact Barb Schieffer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Practice Solutions is a leading national healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with over 20 years of service. Visit us online or call for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities at www.advancedpracticesolutions.com