Registered Nurse RN
St Paul, MN | Consulting
Occupational Health Clinic / Long term temporary position
Saint Paul, MN Suburb
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work long term temporary for at least 6-12 months as an Advanced Practice Solutions employee in a manufacturing setting and Occupational Healthcare Clinic in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Work at a manufacturing site of a global fortune 500 company that produces innovative world changing technology; while providing hands-on care in an occupational health care setting.
A Registered Nurse with a minimum of one-year experience in an Outpatient Clinic, Urgent Care, or Occupational Health Care setting will qualify for this position.
Registered Nurse will work Monday-Thursday from 6:30am-5:00pm
This RN opportunity is a benefit eligible position with Advanced Practice Solutions
- Registered Nurse will assist with observation and emergency response for product line processes.
- Registered nurse will lead wellness activities and education
- Registered Nurse will perform nursing intake with an initial assessment of ill/injured employees who present in the clinic
- Registered Nurse will provide treatments, immunizations, and injections as directed by the clinic physician/NP or nursing guideline
- RN will make calls to employees to communicate lab testing results or follow up needs as requested by the physician/NP
- RN will provide appropriate referrals to external health care providers
- Registered Nurse will document nursing assessment, treatment, care plans, and follow-up activities in the electronic medical record
- Registered Nurse must have a minimum of two years of experience in an outpatient clinic setting or Urgent Care
- RN must be adaptable to change; always remain part of the solution
- Registered Nurse should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Electronic Medical Record Experience
Benefits / Compensation
- $35-$37 per hour depending on years of experience
- Free parking
- Additional hours possible on Fridays
- Through orientation
- PTO, holidays and vacation pay
- Full comprehensive health benefits
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 20 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com