Registered Nurse RN
St Paul, MN | Permanent
In Patient Adolescent Health Clinic
Saint Paul, MN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are seeking a Registered Nurse / RN for a permanent position in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Make a difference in the lives of 8 to 25-year-old adolescents and young adults. Be a part of the expansion from an 8 bed to 16 bed facility.
Provide client care, assesses, and treat health concerns appropriately
Provide support, education, and care for the treatment of health concerns
Assists medical and psychiatric providers with information regarding examination. tests and procedures
- Registered Nurse must have a clear MN license
- Qualified in Minnesota as a Mental Health Practitioner preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Benefits / Compensation
- Salary is based on experience
- Free parking
- Flexible work schedule of .4 part time to .8 full time and day, evening, night, and weekend shift available
Location: St Paul MN
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 20 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com