Registered Nurse / RN
Fulltime position with outstanding pay and benefits /Occupational Health Nurse
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are urgently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as an Advanced Practice Solutions employee at an Occupational Healthcare Clinic in Newark, DE. The Occupational Health Nurse will work full time, Monday through Friday. The schedule has a flexible start and end time! This growing manufacturing facility is part of a global fortune 500 company that produces innovative world changing technology.
A Registered Nurse / RN with at least one year of clinical experience is required for this position and Occupational Health, Public Health or an Urgent care setting is not required but a huge bonus!Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides direct care of worker illness/injury
- Plans and implements required or recommended medical surveillance programs and fitness for duty evaluations according to protocols;
- Completes pre-placement medical evaluations for candidates with a conditional job offer;
- Supports first aid team in medical emergencies and trains them on first aid protocols;
- Leads disability and case management for employees with occupational or non-occupational illness/injury, coordinates with vendor or appropriate parties to determine return to work/disability management plan;
- Leads cross-functional disability management and return to work planning with location management team;
- Communicates with EHS regarding work-related illness/injury for incident log reporting;
- Leads facility health promotion activities and delivers health promotion programs to plant population. This includes appropriate immunizations, preventative screenings if indicated;
- Maintains medical records while preserving confidentiality
- Lead Facility health education and wellness initiatives and lead COVID-19 disease prevention efforts.
- Registered Nurse must have a minimum of one year of experience and an outpatient clinic, public health, urgent care or occupational health setting is ideal.
- RN must be adaptable to change; always remain part of the solution
- Bachelor s degree required
- Electronic Medical Record Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits / Compensation
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Full benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K plus match, CME, and vacation
- Work Monday through Friday with NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS and a flexible start and end time!
Location: Newark, DE
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with over 20 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com