Job Number: JN -042022-1511
Registered Nurse / RN / $47.00/hr
Occupational Health Clinic / OHN
Hartford City, IN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are urgently hiring a Registered Nurse to work Monday through Friday from 8-4pm. Flexibility to choose 1 or 2 days to start early and get off early! 6am-2pm. This manufacturing plant is a global fortune 500 company that produces innovative world changing technology.
Job Summary: The primary responsibility is to support disease prevention and control measures to ensure the health and safety of the workforce and enable business continuity. Duties include:
- Conduct pre-placement medical evaluations for all potential employees onsite in accordance with company and government policies
- Maintain the medical surveillance program for the site; conduct HAZWOPER, spirometry, and hearing and vision tests
- Leads case and care management for employees with work-related or non-occupational illness and/or injury, coordinating with vendor or appropriate parties to determine return to work/disability management plan
- Leads cross-functional disability management and return to work planning with location management team, advising on legislative and regulatory requirements in relation to medical needs
- Drive the Health & Productivity initiatives for the site
- Provide employee training on health-related topics
- Communicates with EHS information regarding work-related illness/injury for incident log management and required government reporting
- Maintains medical files with preservation of confidentiality; maintains electronic records/reports. Assists in preparing data for management summaries
- Participate in plant walk-through with the EHS team, providing recommendations for improvements
Clear Indiana License, Bachelor s Degree, Strong computer and communication skills. At least 2 years of experience required with a background in Occupational Health, Urgent Care, ER or public health. EMR experience
Full benefit package
Location: Hartford City Indiana
Contact Barb Schieffer at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with over 20 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.