Registered Nurse / RN / temporary/part time
St. Paul, MN
St Paul, MN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are seeking a Registered Nurse- RN to work part-time (3 or 4 shifts a week) for a 3-6 month assignment that has the potential to go longer at a corrections facility in St Paul MN. This is a great opportunity to get experience in Correctional Health and working with the under-served population!
A Registered Nurse RN with at least 1 year experience is required for this position.
Evening and weekend shifts are available!
Day shift is from 6:30-2:30 -Weekends
Evening shift is from 2:30-10:30pm
Overnight shift is from 10:30pm - 6:30am
- Registered Nurse will perform a comprehensive assessment of patient needs; identification of outcomes based on the needs assessment; establishing the plan of care, monitoring the progress; and modification of the plan of care as needed.
- Communicates effectively with patient/family, physicians, the interdependent team, and other disciplines regarding the plan of care
- Identifies and documents learning needs of the patient and provides primary care
Bachelor s degree
Clear Minnesota Licensure
- Corrections experience a huge plus!
- One year of RN experience is required
- $37.00-$44.00 DOQ per hour for second shift and weekend is $44.00-$50.00 DOQ per hour
- $33.00-$37.00 DOQ per hour for day shift and weekend is $44.00-$50.00 DOQ per hour
CONTACT BARB SCHIEFFER at email@example.com
Location: St Paul MN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with 20 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com