Registered Nurse / RN / Workers Compensation/Disability
St Paul, MN
Occupational Health Clinic / Long term temporary
Saint Paul, MN Suburb
We are seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work a long-term temporary position as an Advanced Practice Solutions employee at an Occupational Healthcare Clinic in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Work at a manufacturing site of a global fortune 500 company that produces innovative world changing technology; while providing hands-on care in an occupational health care setting.
A Registered Nurse with a minimum of one-year experience with Disability management and Workers compensation expertise that has worked in Outpatient Clinic, Urgent Care, or Occupational Health Care setting will qualify for this position.
Registered Nurse will have the flexibility to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week from 7am-3:30pm
- Provides clinical assessment for employees with work related injury/illness for Center including plant engineering employees. Facilitate appropriate medical care.
- Assists Center employees with FMLA and Workers Compensation paper work. Liaison between employees claim issues with Work Comp Insurer.
- Initiates creation of Workers Compensation Claims in clinic electronic medical record and facilitates entry to be sent to Work Comp Insurer.
- Communicates with Workers Compensation Insurer on claims and provides provider medical documentation.
- Provides disability management for open work comp claims for Center which may include:
- Coordination of medical care and return to work
- Assisting with referral appointments
- Care management
- Communicating with Work Comp Insurer about case management plan and needs adaptations
- Monitor injured/ill employees with restrictions towards full return to work
- Facilitates the reasonable accommodation process for employees with work restrictions
- Leads disability management team meetings
Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Active RN license in the State of Minnesota
- Electronic Medical Record experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements such as OSHA, ADA, FMLA, and Workers Compensation
- BSN degree
- Occupational Health is a bonus but not required
Benefits / Compensation
- Very competitive compensation depending on years of experience
- Free parking
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 20 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com