Job Number: JN -052019-1293
Registered Nurse / RN / OHN / Part time
Occupational Health Clinic / Long term temporary
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are seeking a Registered Nurse- RN to work a long-term temporary position as an Advanced Practice Solutions employee at an Occupational Healthcare Clinic in Fairmont, Minnesota for 20 hours a week. The person hired for the position of contract Occupational Health Nurse will support and drive employee health related activities at the site. This plant is a manufacturing facility and is part of a global fortune 500 company that produces innovative world changing technology.
A Registered Nurse RN with at least one year of clinical experience is required for this position. Occupational Health, public health or an urgent care setting is a huge bonus.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides direct care of worker illness/injury
- Plans and implements required or recommended medical surveillance programs and fitness for duty evaluations according to protocols;
- Completes pre-placement medical evaluations for candidates with a conditional job offer;
- Supports first aid team in medical emergencies and trains them on first aid protocols;
- Leads disability and case management for employees with occupational or non-occupational illness/injury, coordinates with vendor or appropriate parties to determine return to work/disability management plan;
- Leads cross-functional disability management and return to work planning with location management team;
- Communicates with EHS regarding work-related illness/injury for incident log reporting;
- Leads facility health promotion activities and delivers health promotion programs to plant population. This includes appropriate immunizations, preventative screenings if indicated;
- Maintains medical records while preserving confidentiality
Registered Nurse must have a minimum of one year of experience. An outpatient clinic setting, public health, urgent care or occupational health is a plus but not required
RN must be adaptable to change; always remain part of the solution
Bachelor s degree required
Electronic Medical Record Experience
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits / Compensation
Location: Fairmont, MN
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with 20 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com