Registered Nurse / RN / Long Term Temporary
St Paul, MN
Corrections / Detox
St Paul, MN
We are seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work a long-term temporary position as an Advanced Practice Solutions employee at a Detox center for a corrections facility in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
A Registered Nurse with Detox and / or mental health experience, understanding of homeless population, strong de-escalation skills will qualify for this position.Shifts available during the week and on weekends are 7 am-3pm, 3 pm-11pm and 11 pm to 7 am.
- Active RN license in the State of Minnesota
- At least 1 year of RN experience is preferred
- Electronic Medical Record experience
- Registered Nurse associates or bachelor s degree
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Benefits / Compensation
- 44.00-50.00/hr shift differential
- 32 hours plus benefit eligible
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 20 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com