RN / Assistant Manager Registered Nurse
St Paul, MN | Permanent
Long term care / Home care / Public Health
St Paul, MN
Do you possess strong management, leadership, and organizational skills? The role of the RN is to ensure that the health and safety of all clients are met through assessments and reassessments of the clients, development and implementation of appropriate service plans and plans of care, monitoring of clients services, supervision of home care staff and on-going training of home care staff and determining they are competent prior to delegating tasks to them. Must be able to relate professionally with clients, staff and family members, display a positive work attitude and be able to work as a team with other staff members.
- Work Mon Fri with on call required in a rotation for weekends and after hours
- At least 2-year(s) experience in home care, long term care, or public health related experience.
- Working knowledge of the state requirements for the Comprehensive Home Care license.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making abilities and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Flexibility in dealing with changing situations.
- Ability to use computers and electronic records.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to deal tactfully and use good communication and customer service skills with clients and their families.
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Bachelor s Degree in nursing
- RN must have previous management experience
- Minnesota licensed
- Strong Analytical, problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills; attention to detail
- RN will have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience in home care, long term care, or public health
- Competitive Salary DOQ
- Full comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- AD & D
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO and 8 pd holidays
- FREE PARKING
Apply by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a leading healthcare employment agency that provides professional Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners with great opportunities across the U.S. Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with almost 20 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities at www.advancedpracticesolutions.com