Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - PMHNP
St Paul, MN | Consulting
1 day a week Part- time Child / Adolescent Outpatient Forensic Psychiatric Care
New Graduate's Welcome to Apply
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides professional Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Physicians with exceptional opportunities across the U.S.
We are seeking a Child and Adolescent, or Family Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner -PMHNP to join Advanced Practice Solutions as an employee serving patients in two of Saint Paul, Minnesota s correctional facilities.
This is the opportunity to work specifically with the Child / Adolescent population on a part-time capacity one to three days per week for seven to eight hour shifts with flexible scheduling to determine a set schedule. Joining the Advanced Practice Solutions Provider team means never signing a non-compete and always being supported through continuing education!
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP will be an employee of Advanced Practice Solutions
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP will work one day per week flexible on the day
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP will work a 7 hours shift
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP will have a set schedule, with capacity to choose schedule
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP will have a meeting following their shift with the treatment team, nursing staff, school staff, and case managers bi-monthly paid at hourly rate to review patients
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP will work at one facility per day, and one time per week at two facilities within the same city (10 minute commute, paid parking)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner PMHNP will see 4- 10 patients per day based on acuity
- NO WEEKENDS!
- NO CALL!
- Clear licensure
- Eligibility for Minnesota Licensure
- Master s Degree
- Psychiatric Certification Required
- VERY COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE
- New Grads Welcome!
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with 20 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com