Nurse Practitioner / NP
Corrections / Long term Locum with FULL BENEFITS
Advanced Practice Solutions is seeking a Nurse Practitioner with a background in Ambulatory Care and/or Corrections experience for a long-term position, located in a correctional facility treating patients in Duluth, Minnesota.
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with certification as an Adult Nurse Practitioner, or Family Nurse Practitioner with public health, urgent care, corrections, or family practice experience will qualify for this ongoing position. X-Waiver for medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is required or must be willing to obtain the certification. Advanced Practice Solutions will cover all costs pertaining to this as well as the cost of the new DEA License.
- Nurse Practitioner will do patient care including but not limited to: assessments, diagnosis, treatment (including medications), referrals, prescription review, care plan development and evaluation, including documentation in medical records
- NP, FNP, ANP will provide chronic disease management and urgent care needs to patients that are in the criminal sentencing process
- Nurse Practitioner will work in a secure facility
- NP, FNP, ANP will provide chronic disease management and urgent care needs to patients
Nurse Practitioner Medical Healthcare Corrections
Nurse Practitioners with Ambulatory Care, Urgent Care, or Corrections experience qualify for this opportunity. We are seeking a candidate who enjoys working in an atmosphere where you take part in helping the program to develop and grow through great communication with Nurses and Corrections Officers. You must value quality care, cost effective approaches, patient safety, and service.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Clear licensure
- MN state licensure
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to obtain a DEA license
- Able to pass background check
Location: Duluth, Minnesota
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Generous orientation time
- FULL Benefit package including health insurance
Please contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity. Advanced Practice Solutions is a leading healthcare employment agency that provides professional Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with opportunities across the U.S. Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 20 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com