Nurse Practitioner / NP / ACNP / ANP
New Haven, CT
New Haven, Connecticut
Advanced Practice Solutions is a leading healthcare employment agency that provides professional Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Physicians with great opportunities across the U.S. We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner NP to work in an outpatient Interventional Pain Clinic located twenty-five minutes from New Haven, Connecticut.
The Nurse Practitioner - NP will join a group that specializes in evaluating and treating chronic pain and severe headache using state of the art, multi-disciplinary techniques. This is an opportunity to work with one Physician and two other APRN to follow patients throughout the continuum of care. This highly experienced team welcomes Nurse Practitioners with at least 1 year of experience from other specialties to apply.
An Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Practitioner with certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner FNP, Adult Nurse Practitioner or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - ACNP will qualify for this permanent full-time interventional pain opportunity.
- FNP / ANP / ACNP will work full-time
- FNP / ANP / ACNP hours are Monday through Friday
- MD, sees patients for initial assessments and the APRN will follow the patient throughout the treatment process in the clinic setting
- FNP / ANP / ACNP will see a patient approximately 16 -18 patients per day autonomously after orientation, collaboration is available on-site
- FNP / ANP / ACNP will follow the same patients on a month to month or 45-day follow-up schedule based on acuity
- FNP / ANP / ACNP will have the ability to be trained in diagnostic procedures and advanced pain technologies such as joint injections
- Provide coverage at two clinics throughout the week, one per day located 1/2hr apart
- This group has an anesthesiologist on staff
- Clear FNP / ACNP / ANP Licensure
- True passion for chronic pain management
- Eligibility for Connecticut Licensure
- Master s Degree
- State Controlled Substance License
Benefits / Compensation
- 100K+ DOE
- Employee retention, and true apprectiation for NP team members!
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match
- Welcoming team atmosphere, stable employment
- PTO, Holidays, CME
Location: New Haven CT
- This area hosts beautiful beach lines, boutique and high end shopping, wineries, and endless outdoor activities. Relocate for the right job and make this New England area a place to call home.
Please contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity. Advanced Practice Solutions is a leading healthcare employment agency that provides professional Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with opportunities across the U.S. Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 20 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com