Medical Assistant / MA
St Paul, MN
Temp / Part time / St. Paul, MN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are seeking a Medical Assistant to work full time on a temporary basis at a clinic in downtown St Paul.
- CMA will give injections, inventory, answer phones, schedule appointments, assessment of vitals and patient needs, X-ray is a requirement.
- Communicates effectively with patient/family, physicians, the interdependent team, and other disciplines of the plan of care as needed.
- Work Tuesday 12:30-4:30, Wed 8-4:30, Thurs 3:30-7:30
- Passion for the under-served population!
- One year of MA experience is required
- Certification as a Medical Assistant
- Clear Minnesota license
Benefits / Compensation
- $24.00 - $26.00/hour DOE
- 4 day weekend!
Contact Barb Schieffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: St. Paul, MN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with 20 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. http://www.advancedpracticesolutions.com