Medical Assistant / MA
St Paul, MN | Consulting
Temporary / Public Health Clinic
Saint Paul, MN
We are seeking a Medical Assistant to work on an on call basis to cover vacations, medical leave and other temporary needs. You would work as an Advanced Practice Solutions long term temporary employee at a Public Healthcare Clinic in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
To provide assistance to nurse practitioners, physicians or other health care professionals by performing designated activities and duties relating to treatment and general health status which require specialized knowledge and skills; to take and process diagnostic radiographs; and to perform related duties as assigned. Must be registered or certified as a Medical assistant.
- Monitor patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Record patient information by making entries in the patient s medical record; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Adheres to professional standards, facility policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhance service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Administer medications as ordered by the Provider.
- $23.50 per hour
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with 20 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities http://www.advancedpracticesolutions.com/