Licensed Practical Nurse/ LPN / temporary
St Paul, MN
St Paul, MN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN to work temporary for three months at a long-term care facility in Maplewood MN.
A Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN with at least 1-year experience is required for this position.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
and every other weekend is required
- Flexibility to work .6 or .8 or full time
- Provide direct nursing care to patients
- Monitor patient condition by documenting vital signs, taking blood pressure, noting intake and output, observing patient behavior and asking them questions
- Work on a team with Registered Nurses in the development and writing of nursing care plans
Minimum 1-year experience
Benefits / Compensation
- $29.00-31.50 / per hour depending on the shift
- 30 hours plus qualifies for benefits
Location: St Paul MN
Contact Barb Schieffer by email:
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with 20 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com