LADC with $5000 SIGN ON BONUS! Immediate need!
Minneapolis, MN US
A leader in the recovery community is looking for a Licensed Counselor. As a part of our team, you ll find a workplace with strong values, invested managers, and supportive co-workers as well as numerous awards, including Newsweek s Best Addiction Treatment Center and three time recipient of the Star tribunes Top Work Places. Offering the LADC a $5000 stay on bonus with a very completive salary and excellent benefits package offers medical, dental, vision, PTO, disability, life insurance & 403b retirement plan.
Responsibilities of LADC (We have openings for a full time LACD and a full time FLOAT LADC)
- Under direction of the Program Director deliver services meeting licensure requirements
- Facilitate psycho-educational groups and lectures
- Complete individual sessions and chart weekly
- Attend case management meetings
- Attend trainings to gain CEU credits
- Communicate with client referrals and legal contacts
- Attend trainings
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required for LADC:
- Bachelor or Master degree in related field
- Active and clear MN License
- Must have or obtain 12 hours of training in co-occurring mental health problems training within six months of hire.
- Be licensed as an LADC or ADCT
Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 20 years of successful experience.
Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities.