Certified Medical Assistant - CMA
Cottage Grove, MN
Occupational Health Clinic / Long term temporary
Saint Paul, MN Suburb
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to work full time, 5 days a week as an Advanced Practice Solutions employee at an Occupational Healthcare Clinic 20 minutes southeast of Saint Paul, Minnesota located in Cottage Grove.
Work at a manufacturing site of a global fortune 500 company that produces innovative world changing technology; while providing hands-on care in an occupational health care setting.
A Certified Medical Assistant with a minimum of one year experience will qualify for this position. Experience working in in an Outpatient Clinic, Urgent Care, or Occupational Health Care setting is ideal and a huge bonus!
- Certified Medical Assistant will work 5 days per week: 6am 2pm
- This CMA opportunity is a benefit eligible position with Advanced Practice Solutions
- See approximately 10 patients per day in an Occupational Health Clinic
- Work with one other Occupational Health Nurse (RN)
- Perform nursing intake with an initial assessment of ill/injured employees
- Certified Medical Assistant must have at least one-year experience and must be certified
- Strong phlebotomy skills
- NIOSH certified in spirometry a plus
- CAOHC certified in audiometry a plus
- CPR certified
- First responder certified
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Electronic Medical Record Experience
- Excellent computer skills required as well as administrative duties
Benefits / Compensation
- $21.00 - $22.00 per hour DOQ
- Benefit package
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with 20 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com