WHNP / Nurse Practitioner / Certified Nurse Midwife/ Women s Health GYN Outpatient
Waldorf, Maryland | Permanent
A Women s Health Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Midwife or Family Nurse Practitioner with a focus in women s health would all qualify for this permanent role.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare search firm that provides professional Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners with great opportunities across the U.S.
A full-time permanent Family Nurse Practitioner, Woman s Health Nurse Practitioner, or Nurse Midwife is needed in Charles County, Maryland; South/southeast of Washington D.C. Work in a clinic that supports insured and uninsured patients for their primary care needs.
- Womens Health Nurse Practitioner or Midwife will work full time Monday through Friday and must have the ability to work until 7:00pm on Monday and Wednessday. Willingness to travel to other centers for training
- See primarily female patients for standard GYN out-patient needs
- Responsibilities include the role as a patient advocate through education, STD testing, sex education, reproductive health care, pregnancy testing, for patients of all ages male and female
- Work as a sole practitioner along with the Center Director and Medical Assistant once acclimated to the role with access to collaborating Physician available by phone at all times and on-site occasionally
- Interpret lab data and order additional lab as needed, ensure appropriate follow up is conducted
- Oral and emergency contraception; hormonal (oral and injectable)
- Fits diaphragms, inserts and removes intrauterine devices
- Serve as a leader, clinical expert and community educator
- New Grads with relevant women s health clinical experience may apply
- WHCNP, CNM, NP or FNP will provide screening, medical history review, exams and consultations, acute follow up and lab testing associated with women s health
- NP, WHCNP, CNM or FNP will use electronic medical records
- Master s Degree
- Maryland licensure or immediate eligibility
- Prefer at least one year of experience because NP, WHNP, CNM, or FNP will be the sole practitioner at this clinic
- Competitive hourly rate DOE
- Full comprehensive health benefits, vision, and dental
- ST and LT Disability / AD&D
- 401K plus employer contribution
- CME, PTO, Holidays, professional fees, malpractice
Enjoy the Eastern shores history, retail shopping, antique stores, restaurants, zoo, and parks! The Washington DC area offers something for everyone!
Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 19 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities www.advancedpracticesolutions.com