Registered Nurse / RN / temporary
St Paul, MN
St Paul, MN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are seeking a Registered Nurse- RN to work temporary for a 3-month assignment in a long-term care facility in Maplewood MN. An associate or bachelor s RN degree but must have at least 1 year of experience.
A Registered Nurse RN with at least 1 year experience is required for this position.
Day and evening shifts are available!
Day shift is from 6:00-2:30 and every other Weekend is required
Evening shift is from 2:00-10:30pm and every other weekend
- Provide direct nursing care to patients
- Monitor patient condition by documenting vital signs, taking blood pressure, noting intake and output, observing patient behavior and asking them questions
- Work on a team with other Registered Nurses in the development and writing of nursing care plans
Bachelor s or associates degree
Clear Minnesota Licensure
- One year of RN experience is required
- $44.00 46.50 per hour depending on the shift
CONTACT BARB SCHIEFFER at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Maplewood MN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with 20 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com