Registered Nurse / RN / Urgent Care / Temporary long term assignment
St Paul, Minnesota | Consulting
Occupational Health Clinic / Temporary LONG TERM assignment
Saint Paul, MN Suburb
Advanced Practice Solutions is seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work a temporary at a long term assignment at an Occupational Healthcare Clinic in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Work at a manufacturing site of a global fortune 500 company that produces innovative world changing technology; while providing hands-on care in an occupational health care setting.
A Registered Nurse with recent experience and a minimum of at least one-year experience in an Outpatient Clinic, Urgent Care, or Occupational Health Care setting will qualify for this position.
Registered Nurse will work Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm except on Friday the hours are 7:30-4:00pm
This RN opportunity is a benefit eligible position with Advanced Practice Solutions
- RN will perform nursing intake with an initial assessment of ill/injured employees who present in the clinic
- RN will provide treatments, immunizations, and injections as directed by the clinic physician/NP or nursing guideline
- RN will provide telephonic and hands-on nursing assessment of employees who contact the medical clinic with health care needs, recommending appropriate conservative care, scheduling a same day appointment with the onsite physician/NP, referring to the primary care physician, or identifying emergency care if needed.
- RN will make calls to employees to communicate lab testing results or follow up needs as requested by the physician/NP
- RN will provide appropriate referrals to external health care providers
- Registered Nurse will support First Responder teams throughout the campus by responding to the emergency phone line when needed
- RN will assist with general clinic duties as requested (for example, checking expiration of drugs/supplies, capacity of oxygen tanks, AED quality assurance testing, etc.)
- Registered Nurse will document nursing assessment, treatment, care plans, and follow-up activities in the electronic medical record
- RN will complete and review paperwork and work restrictions for plant employees returning to work after more than 3 days absence
- RN will prepare international business travelers through clinical assessment and vaccine administration to minimize the risk for both routine and complex international trip itineraries.
- RN will provide coaching, education and recommendations to international business travelers for preventing travel related illnesses and ensuring general safety.
- Registered Nurse MUST HAVE a minimum of one year of recent experience in Outpatient Clinic, Urgent Care, or Occupational Health Care setting
- RN must be adaptable to change; always remain part of the solution
- Registered Nurse should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Electronic Medical Record Experience required
- International Travel Health experience is preferred
Benefits / Compensation
- $38-$40 per hour depending on years of experience
- Free parking
- This opportunity is a benefit eligible position with Advanced Practice Solutions
Contact Barb Schieffer at 651-600-9159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 19 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com