Registered Nurse / RN / 1-year temporary assignment
St Paul, Minnesota | Consulting
Occupational Health Clinic / Preplacement Medical Evaluation
Saint Paul, MN Suburb
We are seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a locum for 1 year as an Advanced Practice Solutions employee at an Occupational Healthcare Clinic in Saint Paul, Minnesota. If you have common sense and can solve problems with good clinical judgement this position as a preplacement Medical Evaluation specialist is an outstanding opportunity!
Work at a manufacturing site of a global fortune 500 company that produces innovative world changing technology; while providing hands-on care in an occupational health care setting.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE! Registered Nurse will work 32 hours / week : five six hour days or 4 days a week
This RN opportunity is a benefit eligible position with Advanced Practice SolutionsPreplacement Medical Evaluation
- Reviews all U.S. preplacement medical evaluations according to written standards of care and standard operating procedures; under the direct supervision of a corporate occupational medicine physician.
- Follows up with applicants, hiring managers and human resources to complete the preplacement medical evaluation.
- Coordinates with staff to implement programs that conform to federal, state, local and legislative requirements.
- Reviews all U.S. medical surveillance evaluations according to written standards of care and standard operating procedures; under the direct supervision of a corporate occupational medicine physician.
- Follows up with facility OHN and employees as needed.
- Provides input into protocol development and/or revision.
- Participates in weekly Quality Review meetings with occupational health team.
- Evaluates local community healthcare provider resources for medical surveillance services.
Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Current RN Licensure in Minnesota with current clinical skills
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in Nursing
- Electronic medical record experience
- Current CAOHC certification (preferred but not required)
- 3 years clinical experience
- Basic Microsoft Office experience
- Interpersonal and strong communications skills are required. Demonstrated team participation. Must have excellent attention to detail.
Benefits / Compensation
- $36-$38 per hour depending on years of experience
- Free parking
- This opportunity is a benefit eligible position with Advanced Practice Solutions
Contact Barb Schieffer by email at email@example.com regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S Advanced Practice Solutions is the nation s leading healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with 19 years of successful experience. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com