Cambridge, Maryland | Permanent
Baltimore / Annapolis, Maryland
A full time permanent Regional Director for Surgical Services is needed in Baltimore/Annapolis Maryland. Do you possess strong management, leadership, and organizational skills? Provide supervision and coordination to center staff. Hire, train, schedule, and evaluate staff. Delegate responsibilities of patient care and general center duties to center staff. Under the direction of the VP of Clinical Services, participates with the clinical services team in strategic planning, goal setting, budget process, and coordination of services. Coordinate, plan, and facilitate meetings to enhance communication, planning, problem solving, and sharing of resources in support of center operations, departmental, and agency goals. Ensure compliance to regulatory guidelines including OSHA, CLIA, and Medicaid
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitive Salary DOQ
- Full time position
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, and ST/LT Disability
- 401K Holiday and PTO
- Malpractice and Worker s Compensation Insurance
- Licensure and Professional Fees paid
- Bachelor s Degree and 2 years of supervisory or clinical delivery of care experience
- Proven ability to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong Analytical, problem-solving, and trouble-shooting skills; attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
In Baltimore and Annapolis Maryland enjoy the Eastern shores retail shopping, antique stores, restaurants, zoo, and parks! Talbot, Durocher, and Wicomico County offer something for everyone!
Contact Barb Schieffer direct at 651-600-9159, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a leading healthcare employer with 19 years experience providing professional Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants with employment throughout the U.S.
Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities.