Physician Assistant Neurosurgery or Nurse Practitioner Neurosurgery
Winchester, VA | Permanent
Neurosurgery PA / NP
Neurosurgery Clinic / Hospital / Virginia
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant to work in a Neurosurgery clinic based in Virginia. Work Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00 NP or PA will see patients in the office 2-3 days a week and the other 2-3 days surgery and / or doing rounds. Call schedule rotates between the 5 Neurosurgeons every 5th weekend with some week days during call rotation.
PA or NP will work in a collaborative team model of care often treating spinal stenosis, radiculopathy, spondylolisthesis, disc displacement, lumbago, and sacroiliitis. Spinal fusions, laminectomies, and disc arthroplasties are very common and more spine than brain surgeries are performed.
- New grads that are energetic, a fast learner, aggressive; as far as asking questions and wanting to jump in, and have a true passion and clinical training in Neurosurgery are welcome to apply!
- Eligibility for Virginia Licensure
- Master s Degree
- New Graduates ready to work in a fast paced and supportive atmosphere are welcome to apply
- 85-100K + DOQ
- Full benefits with Health, Dental, Vision, life
- Short term and long-term disability
Advanced Practice Solutions is a leading national healthcare staffing and recruitment firm with over 19 years of service. Visit us online or call for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities at www.advancedpracticesolutions.com