NICU Registered Nurse / RN / NICU Special Care Nursery
St Paul, Minnesota | Consulting
St Paul Hospital / Long term temporary
St Paul, MN
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency that provides healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. We are seeking a Registered Nurse- RN to work at a state of the art hospital in St Paul MN.
- A Registered Nurse RN with at least 1 year of experience in an acute care hospital working NICU or special care nursey is required.
Registered Nurse will perform a comprehensive assessment of patient and family needs; identification of outcomes based on the needs assessment; establishing the plan of care, monitoring the progress; and modification of the plan of care as needed
- Communicates effectively with patient/family, physicians, the interdependent team, and other disciplines regarding the plan of care
- Identifies and documents learning needs of the patient and family and provides individualized education
Bachelor s degree
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers
- Hmong or Spanish language proficiency is a plus
Benefits / Compensation
- $52-55 per hour DOQ
- Full benefit package
Location: St Paul MN
Contact Barb Schieffer at 651-600-9159 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this opportunity.
Advanced Practice Solutions is a healthcare employment agency, with 19 years of successful experience, which provides professional Healthcare professionals with exceptional opportunities across the U.S. Visit us online for more information and a complete listing of available opportunities. www.advancedpracticesolutions.com